with Karen Elson
- Saturday, June 03, 2017 / 7:30PM
Ryan Adams made his debut in 2000 as a solo artist with the album, Heartbreaker—which received a deluxe reissue in 2016 and was named one of Rolling Stone’s 50 Best Albums of the Decade. In addition to his self-titled, double-Grammy-nominated 2014 album, Ryan’s catalogue includes Ashes & Fire, Easy Tiger, Cold Roses, Jacksonville City Nights, Love Is Hell, and his 2001 major label debut Gold, which has sold nearly a million copies worldwide and features "When Stars Go Blue," quoted in Stephen King's Lisey's Story and widely known as "that Tim McGraw song that kid did on American Idol.” Ryan Adams is also CEO of his own PAX-AM label and has also produced albums for Jenny Lewis, La Sera, Fall Out Boy, Willie Nelson, Jesse Malin, and collaborated with Norah Jones, America, Cowboy Junkies, Beth Orton and many others.
Prohibited Items (click to view)
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Refillable Bottles, Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)