Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 / 7:30PM
Following on the heels of their successful 2016 tour, acclaimed drummer, Jason Bonham embarks on a summer tour with his band, “Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience” which plays the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles on May 21.
Encompassing hits from the iconic band’s entire career, including albums Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffiti, the concert event celebrates the life and music of Jason’s father, the legendary Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, with “…a band that recreates Led Zeppelin’s music to such a degree that one can’t help but close their eyes and simply listen…” [-Classic Rock Revisited, Sept. 2010].
Jason Bonham, who famously filled in for his dad, the late-John Bonham, said of The Experience: “It’s part storyteller, with using the multimedia screens and things, we’re creating little pieces which I will narrate over, which give some little background over some songs we play — and the reason why I’m playing them. There’s stories of myself growing up with dad and how Zeppelin has been, y’know, part of my life from the beginning.”
Jason Bonham has toured/recorded/collaborated with a wide range of legendary musicians throughout his career including, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, Queen, Meat Loaf, Ted Nugent, AC/DC, Page, Paul Rogers, Slash, Jeff Beck, The Healing Sixes and many more.
Prohibited Items (click to view)
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Refillable Bottles, Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)