truTV Impractical Jokers ‘Santiago Sent Us’ Tour
starring The Tenderloins
- Sunday, Sep 24, 2017 / 7:00PM
The Tenderloins are a New York-based comedy troupe, whose four members – Joe Gatto, James Murray, Brian Quinn and Sal Vulcano – are the creators, executive producers, and stars of truTV’s hit series, Impractical Jokers. Now in its 6th season, Impractical Jokers follows The Tenderloins as they coerce one another into doing public pranks while being filmed by hidden cameras. With each new season, the show continues to take dares to outrageous levels with new over-the-top hijinks. At the end of its 4th season, the series celebrated 100 episodes in the US with a live television event, The Impractical Jokers Live Punishment Special. Hosted by Howie Mandel, the special drew in 3 million viewers with an impressive 150 MM social media impressions. The Troupe have toured steadily nationwide over the last three years with their highly successful “truTV Impractical Jokers ‘Where’s Larry?’ Tour Starring the Tenderloins,” playing to thousands of fans per market including a 3-night sold out run at New York’s historic Radio City Music Hall. The new tour, “Santiago Sent Us,” continues on The Tenderloins’ success on the road, broadening the live show’s reach in the US and the United Kingdom, selling out 4 shows at The O2 Arena in London in January 2017. Natives of Staten Island, NY, Sal, Joe, “Murr” and “Q” met while attending high school and later formed The Tenderloins Comedy Troupe in 1999. After years of performing live improv and sketch comedy shows, The Tenderloins crossed over to the web, garnering millions of views for their internet sketches, eventually creating the runaway success Impractical Jokers for truTV. Impractical Jokers is top 5 in its timeslot on cable in the US and is the #1 show on Comedy Central in the United Kingdom and India.
Prohibited Items (click to view)
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals/Pets (except service animals)
- Audio/Video Recording Equipment
- Balloons, Beach Balls or Related Items
- Refillable Bottles, Cans, Bottles, Glass or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food, Beverage, Bottled Water, etc.
- Professional Photography Equipment, Tripods, Monopods and Selfie Sticks
- Poles/Sticks to Display Flags, Banners, etc.
- Skateboards, Rollerblades, Bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. pepper spray, tear gas, handcuffs, stun guns, etc.)