Covid Safety Measures
For show specific entry requirements please visit the event page for the event you are attending.
The Greek Theatre is Open! As we prepare to help share in your special night of live music, we need your help in creating a safe and healthy experience. We ask that our unvaccinated guests continue to use face coverings. If you or someone you’re with feels sick, please stay home. We comply with all COVID-19 related guidelines and requirements and encourage all attendees who can, to get vaccinated.
Based on updated guidance, from Los Angeles County and the State of California, the Greek Theatre concerts will operate at 100% capacity for concerts.
Greek Theatre Guidelines
- Face Coverings: Coverings are recommended for any unvaccinated guests attending Greek Theatre concerts. As of 7.18.21, face coverings will be required in ALL indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status. This will include audience restrooms at the Greek Theatre. We ask that you bring a mask with you to use whenever visiting our restroom accommodations. For a list of highly effective Covid prevention masks visit the County of Los Angeles Mask Recommendations.
- Digital Tickets are available for Greek Theatre concerts. Digital tickets are scanned directly from your mobile device. PLEASE NOTE: Due to our beautiful natural surroundings, cell service may be limited to some cell phone providers. We STRONGLY recommend you download your ticket in advance of arrival.
- Paid Parking is available in lots around the venue and we accept both cash and credit cards as forms of payment. When using the convenient Greek Theatre shuttle system, all guests will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status. This is a California Department of Public Health Requirement.
- Food and Beverage offerings will be available throughout the venue and we are a fully cash free operation that only accepts debit and credit cards for a safe and speedy checkout. We no longer accept cash. If you do not have an accepted cashless method of payment please visit our Guest Services tent.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be located throughout the venue and guests are encouraged to use this complimentary service whenever needed. The Greek Theatre custodial team will be monitoring high touch surface areas and restrooms throughout the event to ensure the highest sanitation standards are met.
- Audience Restrooms are fully stocked with hand soap and we ask that you follow the steps recommended by the County of Los Angeles Public Health to help stop the spread of germs and keep yourself and others from getting sick.
- Wet your hands with warm water.
- Lather up with soap. Soap gets rid of the oil that helps germs stick to your hands.
- Rub and scrub your hands together for at least 20 seconds. Strongly rub and scrub your wrists, plams, between fingers, under your nails, and the backs of your hands. The soap and scrubbing action loosens the germs off your hands.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with warm, running water.
- Dry your hands completely with a clean towel or paper towel. Use the towel to turn off the faucet when you're finished drying your hands. Throw the paper towel away.
Thank you for doing your part by following all our new health and safety procedures. Let’s continue to keep each other healthy so we can keep the music going.
SMG, the world’s leading venue management and services company, has created VenueShield, a comprehensive and best-in-class program, that is being deployed at more than 325 SMG facilities around the world. We provide the highest levels of cleanliness and safety, all in partnership with leading medical professionals, industry experts and public health officials. VenueShield will provide the most advanced hygienic safeguards that serve SMG’s clients, guests, staff, talent, and all other visitors.